skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Linkbar
The 阮
WMDs
the Blanket
Diary of the Living Dead
About Me
250 FREE CREDITS--courtesy of yours truly
Sunday, November 18, 2012
250 FREE CREDITS--courtesy of yours truly
just click
this link
and refresh your browser
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favorite Quote(s) of the Moment
"Doubt can be a bond as powerful and sustaining as certainity."
-John Patrick Shanley
"The media should be abolished from, you know, reporting."
-Joe the Plumber
The Great Twitter Experiment
Loading...
I felt a Funeral, in my Brain
I felt a Funeral, in my Brain, And Mourners to and fro Kept treading--treading--till it seemed That Sense was breaking through-- And when they all were seated, A Service, like a Drum-- Kept beating--beating--till I thought My Mind was going numb--
©
Irene Yuan
Back to
TOP
0 comments:
Post a Comment